I believe that a "sketch" is the essence and the beginning of any artwork and creative expression!


Τρίτη 1 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

32 • Figure...


New month, new beginning...
This sketch came out of nothing!! There was a piece of parer where I tried my colors during a watercolor painting. When finished and was about to throw it away, I saw it!!
The yellow spot in the middle reminded me of a face, so I grabbed a charcoal pencil, added lines and some clean water... and here it is... my figure sketch!!

Καλό μήνα σε όλους!
Το σκίτσο αυτό προέκυψε κυριολεκτικά από το τίποτα...
Αρχικά ήταν ένα κομμάτι χαρτί πάνω στο οποίο δοκίμαζα τα χρώματα μου ζωγραφίζοντας με ακουαρέλες. Πριν το πετάξω, το... είδα! Η κίτρινη κηλίδα στη μέση μου θύμισε ανθρώπινο κεφάλι.
Έτσι, πρόσθεσα κάποιες γραμμές με μολυβοκάρβουνο και πέρασα από πάνω λίγο νερό...
Ιδού το αποτέλεσμα!

7 σχόλια:

H.Constantinos είπε...

Ετσι βγαίνουν τα φοβερά!

dodo είπε...

Αυτά τα αυθόρμητα είναι συνήθως τα πιό απελευθερωμένα!

Mariela είπε...

Κωνσταντίνε και Ντόντο, όπως θα έχετε ίσως καταλάβει αυτό που με έχει ενθουσιάζει στα σκίτσα είναι το παιχνίδι...
Ευχαριστώ!

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Wow! Such creativity......thanks for sharing your process. I will be continuing with my graphite landscape sketches for feb. I think Karen is busy so I will do my own thing.

Mariela είπε...

Maggie, thank you.
As I like to read about the processes of others, I thought to share mines too. (when something is different than usual)

nameliart είπε...

Τ Ε Λ Ε Ι Ο !!!
Υποκλίνομαι στην έμπνευσή σου!

Mariela είπε...

Ευχαριστώ Μελίνα μου...